- About us
- Finding us
- News and events
- Have your say
- Working for us
- Contact us
You are hereAbout us
Our aim is to treat patients as individuals; to understand your needs and fulfil your expectations of expert and compassionate care in a clean, safe, comfortable and friendly hospital.
Our values – Together - Safe | Kind | Excellent – define the essence of quality at CUH and shape our responsibilities and how we behave towards patients, partners and each other as colleagues.
Our six priorities – keep us focused on delivering that quality and maintaining the standards for patient care.
- improving the experience of patients
- improving patient care and safety
- ensuring clinical excellence and effectiveness
- valuing our staff and our partners
- striving for innovation in all we do
- achieving strong financial performance
These inform a culture of respect for:
- you, in the way which we look after you
- your privacy and the privacy of your personal information
- everybody we encounter — patients, staff and public — no matter what their background
- our community, environment and partners