Part of East Anglian Medical Genetics Service
Our highly-skilled multidisciplinary team of doctors, genetic counsellors and clinical scientists provide individuals and families with:
- Clinical and laboratory diagnosis of genetic disorders
- Risk assessment and genetic counselling for patients who have a family history of an inherited disorder or a family cancer syndrome
- Predictive genetic testing including prenatal diagnosis for some genetic disorders.
The Clinical Genetics service is supported by a dedicated team of secretarial and administrative staff who will help to arrange your appointment.
The genetics team can answer referred persons questions about a genetic condition affecting them or other members of their family.
- Familial cancer guidelines
- Genetic counselling
- Family history forms and confirmations
- The on call system
- Frequently asked questions
- Patient information leaflets
The service is based at Addenbrooke's with clinics held in hospitals around the region
01223 216 446
01223 217 054
Level 6, Addenbrooke's Treatment Centre,
Cambridge University Hospitals
NHS Foundation Trust