- About us
- Finding us
- News and events
- Have your say
- Working for us
- Contact us
Staff recommend our hospitals
The survey, which measures staff satisfaction, shows that CUH achieved good results with 67% of scores in the best performing and above average categories compared with other acute trusts.
The Trust is in the top 20% best performing Trusts for:
- staff who would recommend Trust as a place to work and /or have treatment here
- having a well structured appraisals process
- staff engagement - the Trust received an even better score than last year.
CUH achieved the best result out of all acute Trusts for the measures of:
- staff agreeing there was fairness and effectiveness in regards to incident reporting
- staff saying that they are less likely to experience stress at work.
There are some areas where we could improve and we will be looking closely at these in the coming weeks. The information received from this survey will help to identify improvements and highlight areas that are working really well for staff.