- About us
- Finding us
- News and events
- Have your say
- Working for us
- Contact us
You are hereContact us
Bedside telephone service
All patients have access to Hospedia's easy to use bedside system, giving access to telephone, films and internet.
- Unlimited free outgoing calls to 01, 02 & 03 BT landlines.
- Films and internet.
- The bundles range from 2 hours to 30 days to suit patients needs.
Patients can sign up from their hospital bed. If you know you are going to spend time at hospital, it is possible to register from home, by calling the Hospedia customer care team.
Please note: it is not possible to make international telephone calls from Hospedia's bedside system. There are public pay telephones situated in the main concourse.
Payment is by cash or credit card.
To pay with cash, you will need to purchase a Hospedia card. There are five vending machines within the hospital:
- near ward A3,
- in the main concourse
- C&D lifts on level 2
- Rosie level 2 on the corridor between the Rosie Hospital and ATC,
- near ward L
.To pay by credit card at the bedside simply:
- press the pay with your credit card icon on screen and follow the on screen instructions
- pick up the phone and press the customer care team icon on screen and they will be happy to help
If you wish to buy credit for yourself or for someone in hospital from home, call the customer care team.
Customer Care Team: 0845 414 1234 (calls charged at national rate).