Pathology Clinical Services Training Centre
We are pleased to announce the introduction of our new Pathology Clinical Services Training Centre, designed to support health professionals to become proficient in performing the skills needed to cope with the ever growing demands of modern health care provision.
Our training programmes are suitable for nurses, health care assistants and other health care professionals. Courses are also suitable for individuals who are looking for a change of career or to learn new skills.
All courses are held at our Clinical Training Suite at Newmarket and fee’s include: Tuition/practical training, study materials, certificate of attendance and refreshments.
To find out more about our training programmes please click on the relevant link:
Please let us know if there are additional courses that you would be interested in us developing or if your organisation is interested in tailoring programmes to meet your own specific needs, we can offer bespoke training and support in your own areas of practice.
You can contact us for further information:
Tel: 01223 348 903
- Courses at Addenbrooke's
- All courses
- Cambridge Hearing and Balance Seminar Series
- Clinical exercise testing and interpretation: a practical approach
- Emergency nurse practitioner minor injury module
- Pathology Clinical Services Training Centre
- Physiotherapy open day
- Shoulder study day – soft tissue problems and their management
- All courses
- Conferences, masterclasses and seminars at Addenbrooke's
- GP Connect