You are hereFor patients
Rearrange or cancel clinic appointment
We can't treat an empty chair. Every year at Addenbrooke's thousands of people fail to keep their appointments. If we have no warning, we can't give the slot to someone else who really wants it.
This really matters to us. It is costly for the hospital and wastes staff time and resources. Most of all it impacts on the length of time others have to wait for their appointments.
If you cannot make your appointment, no longer need it or want to rearrange it please let us know.
Change your appointment
If you can't come to a clinic (outpatient) appointment at Addenbrooke's, Rosie, Newmarket or Saffron Waldon for any reason you can do one of the following:
- phone the clinic number on your appointment card between 0900 and 1630. Please have your appointment letter or card to hand as you will be asked for your hospital number
- complete the cancellation section on your appointment letter and return it to us
- use the online form below
Please complete all required fields
Please use this form to contact us to:
- alter about your own appointment at Addenbrooke's, Rosie, Newmarket or Saffron Walden Outpatients
- on behalf of someone else (e.g. a child or next of kin)
- to cancel private appointments if they are held at Addenbrooke's or the Rosie
The information you will need is on your appointment card or letter.
This form sends information to a hospital e-mail address. We will always treat the information you send us with the strictest confidence and will not pass any information on to third parties. If you feel concerned about the security of the world wide web, please use another form of contact to change your appointment.
* Required information
Hub page preview text:
What to do if you can't make your appointment.