- About us
- Finding us
- News and events
- Have your say
- Working for us
- Contact us
We are committed to protecting your privacy, in accordance with the Data Protection Act and undertake not to use any information we may hold about you for any purpose other than that for which it was collected.
- We do not automatically capture or store personal information through our websites except in the cases outlined below. Under no circumstances, do we use your data for anything other than the purpose for which it has been collected.
- On some pages of our website, we may display advertisements for commercial products. These will always be clearly identified as such. There are cookies associated with these advertisments, but they do not collect any personal information about you. They are there to control how the advertisment appears.
Definition of cookies
- These advertisements link to third party sites; again, these will be covered by their own privacy policies, for which we cannot be held responsible or liable.
- You can opt out of cookies at any time, following the instructions in your browser. These are typically found under ‘Tools’ and ‘Options’ (PC) or ‘Preferences’ (Mac) though the details vary from browser to browser.
Detailed instructions on how to control cookies
- At certain times you may be asked to fill in information about yourself on the site e.g. when filling in a form. This information will only be used for the purpose stated in each case. We will not distribute personal information collected in this way to any 3rd party.
- We may analyse statistical trends based on responses to forms etc to help us to improve our services, however this analysis will not include personal information.
- Although we will always treat the information you send us with the strictest confidence, we cannot guarantee the security of the world wide web. It is possible, though very unlikely, that someone other than ourselves could access and read information sent to us in this way. If you feel concerned about this, please use another form of contact, e.g. telephone or post.